Please Select a Service
Securely access your account online!
With Online Banking you can:
- Check account balances
- Make a loan payment
- Transfer Funds
- Manage automatic recurring transfers
- Enable/Disable debit card availability
- View/Download statements and tax forms
- Access Bill Pay
- Access MoneyDesktop
- Manage security settings
If you do not already have Online Banking activated for your account, please contact the credit union today! (573) 632-2848
Pay your bills online!
Once enrolled in Online Banking, you will be able to direct access our Bill Payment solution.
- Make one time payments
- Make recurring payments
- Manage payees
- Track payments
Secure Night Deposits!
The Night Deposit Box is located at the front entrance of the building.
You can deposit at your convenience.
Direct deposit allows everyone to have their entire payroll check, retirement check, Social Security or other government check deposited directly into the credit union so that they can start earning dividends as soon as possible. Cafeteria Plan reimbursements can also be conveniently deposited into your savings account. Give us a call and we will help you take care of the details.
Our objective is to provide share draft members easy access to funds using the debit card as a check or as an ATM card and to give the members a wider acceptance from merchants.
Eligibility for Debit/ATM Card:
- Member must have a Highway Alliance Credit Union share draft account.
- Members must be at least 18 years of age to qualify for a debit card. An ATM card may be provided to a member under the age of 18 but must have a parent of legal guardian sign as joint on the account.
- Member must be in good standing with the Credit Union.
- A member may have no more than 12 NSF's during a 6 month time period to qualify for the Debit/ATM card.
- Members must have one of two types of share draft protection.
- Members are expected to maintain an accurate record of their transactions and to reconcile their statements in a timely manner, reporting any discrepancies. Cards are subject to be terminated at any time if abused.
Member will be assigned a PIN upon receiving card.
The credit union can help you wire funds to or receive funds from other financial institutions.
The following is information you will need to wire funds to another financial institution:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your home phone number
- Your account number at Highway Alliance Credit Union
- The dollar amount of wire
- Name of financial institution receiving the wire
- Address of financial institution receiving the wire
- Routing number of financial institution receiving the wire
If there is a correspondent bank involved, you will need that institution's - name, address, ABA routing number.
- Name on the account at the financial institution receiving the wire
- Acount number at the financial institution receiving the wire
- Address associated with the account number at the financial institution receiving the wire
Review our Fee Schedule for current Wire Transfer fees.
The credit union will make cashier's checks available to its members. Cashier's checks are acceptable as cash and considered to be "guaranteed funds." Terms and Conditions - the credit union will issue cashier's checks on its corporate account with Central Bank.
The credit union can now send your statements to you electronically. You can receive your statement at home or work much faster than our regular statement mailings. You can access electronic statements and tax forms from within online banking. You can also manager your paperless statements settings.
You choose the amount you want deducted from your paycheck and we will automatically deposit it into the accounts(s) of your choice. It's one of the easiest ways to save or make loan payments.
We offer FREE Notary Services to our members.
Make your monthly bill payments automatically through your credit union, using your checking or savings account.