Please Select an Loan Type
Highway alliance Credit Union offers a few home loan options to meet your needs:
- First Mortgages: Print and Submit or Fillable PDF (Save to your computer and send by email.)
- Refinancing: Print and Submit or Fillable PDF (Save to your computer and send by email.)
For current rates and information contact:
Jennifer Enloe or Della Lindley at (573) 632-2848
The Smart Option Student Loan® for Highway Alliance Credit Union by Sallie Mae®
For borrowers attending degree-granting institutions.
Now you can pay for college the smart way with three great repayment options and competitive interest rates!
This loan is an ideal solution to help you pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans. To learn more or to apply, please get started here.
The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits:
- Multiple in-school repayment options plus a choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates, providing even more flexibility.
- No origination fee and no prepayment penalty
- Benefits and an interest rate reduction available
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner mayhelp you qualify
- 100% US-based Student Loan Specialists
To learn more or to apply, please get started here.
An open line of credit may be granted for a maximum amount of $5000. This is a very convenient and fast way to get advances. Our signature loans can help in areas such as bill consolidation, home improvements, medical bills and college expenses. If the purpose of this loan is to consolidate bills, checks may be made payable directly to the creditor. At this time our Signature Line-of-Credit is an open ended loan and is subject to annual review.
Share Secured Loans
Pledged share loans are limited in amount by the share balance in the borrower's personal or joint account.
Lawnmower & Small Farm Equipment Loans
Lawnmower and small farm equipment loans will be available for 100% of the appraised value. A maximum term of 48 months for new and used equipment is allowed.
The credit union will accept all of the following items as collateral on loans:
- Boat Motor & Trailer
- Recreation Vehicles
We offer competitive loan rates with quick approval and turn around time. Please give one of our credit union employees a call to discuss rates and terms!
Have your monthly loan payment automatically deducted from your checking account.
Our credit life policy will pay the balance of your loan should you die. Our disability insurance can pay your monthly payment for you should you become disabled during the term of your loan.